Princess Turandot 2015
The opera "Turandot", which is to be performed on the Seebühne in summer 2015 and 2016, is about the search for true love. The first production under new festival director Elisabeth Sobotka will be staged by Swiss director Marco Arturo Marelli.
Giacomo Puccini's last opera is set at the Chinese imperial court. The story of Princess Turandot is based on a story from the "1001 Arabian Nights" and follows her search for her one true love. The climax of the opera is the famous aria "Nessun dorma", in which Turandot orders that no-one is allowed to sleep until the mystery surrounding the name of the unknown prince has been solved.
- 2 overnight stays including breakfast in a hotel of your choice
- 1 welcome drink in the hotel
- 1 ticket for - Turandot: category 2 (Sunday to Friday), category 3 (Saturday)
- 1 Bodensee-Vorarlberg Leisure Card*
Two-day Prinzessin Turandot Packages with arrival on Thursday or Friday: tickets will be issued for Thursday (category 2) or Saturday (category 3). Tickets are selling very quickly this year, and ticket categories mentioned above may no longer be available. We may therefore send you an alternative offer.
22. 24. 25. 26. 28. 29. and 31. July 2015 - 21.15 h
1. 2. 4. 5. 7. 8. 9. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 18. 21. 22. and 23. August 2015 - 21.00 h
* Bodensee-Vorarlberg Leisure Card: The card paves the way for the best excursions in the region, is your bus and train ticket, and grants you discounts with bonus partners.
During the Bregenz Festival a special shuttle-bus is offered from Dornbirn to Bregenz. Advance reservations are recommended!
Tickets for the Shuttle-Bus can be ordered together with your package.