A highly spectacular production of “Die Zauberflöte” (The Magic Flute) will be presented on the lake stage of the Bregenz Festival during the summer 2014. The direction will be the responsibility of artistic director David Poutney, who is leaving Bregenz after this production. Performances of the magical opera last delighted the audience of the Bregenz Festival in 1985, 1986 and 2013.
- 2 overnight stays including breakfast in a hotel of your choice
- 1 welcome drink in the hotel
- 1 ticket for - The Magic Flute: category 2 (Sunday to Friday), category 3 (Saturday)
- 1 Bodensee-Vorarlberg Leisure Card*
Two-day Pamina Packages with arrival on Thursday or Friday: tickets will be issued for Thursday (category 2) or Saturday (category 3). Tickets are selling very quickly this year, and ticket categories mentioned above may no longer be available. We may therefore send you an alternative offer.
24. 25. 26. 27. 29. 30. and 31. July 2014 - 21.15 h
1. 2. 3. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 12. 13. 15. 16. 17. 19. 21. 22. 23. 24. and 25. August 2014 - 21.00 h
* Bodensee-Vorarlberg Leisure Card: The card paves the way for the best excursions in the region, is your bus and train ticket, and grants you discounts with bonus partners.
During the Bregenz Festival a special shuttle-bus is offered from Dornbirn to Bregenz: “The Magic Flute” Hotel-Shuttle Dornbirn. Advance reservations are recommended!
Tickets for the Shuttle-Bus can be ordered together with your package.
Price per person round trip EUR 8,00